Aims of the School
- To create a happy and secure learning environment rich in stimulation and challenge.
- To ensure all members of the school community can grow in self-esteem and develop to their full potential.
- To provide developmentally related experiences responding to pupils’ individual needs.
- To provide pupils with an education appropriate to the world beyond the classroom.
- To develop pupils’ communication and interaction skills enabling them to make positive relationships and decisions giving them more control over their lives.
The Designated Safeguarding Leads (DSLs) at Fiveways School
Click on the links below for help, information and advice
When should I report to the
Child Exploitation and Online Protection Command (CEOP)?
We help children stay safe online. Has someone acted inappropriately towards you online, or to a child or young person you know? It may be sexual chat, being asked to do something that makes you feel uncomfortable or someone being insistent on meeting up.